Poetry is what happens when Words Collide with Emotions

Poetry is what happens when Words Collide with Emotions

Friday, September 7, 2012

A Summer's Midnight


Thinking about you under those stars,
I hope you're thinking about me, dont go too far.
Feel my thoughts as they swirl around,
they move so softly, not one, a single sound.
I walk outside, my feet are bare,
I tiptoe to that place, I know you're there.
The moon is glowing bright tonight,
it tells me where to go, shining its light.
Im walking slowly in the dark,
each step brings me closer to your spark.
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Im falling falling deeper for you all the while.
I see you now, standing there,
I know which way to go, I know just where.
I reach you now, you take my hand,
we walk alone together through the sand.
When we find that special place,
I put my arms around you, kissing your face.
Take me now, Im yours tonight,
my life is yours, you make me right.
Your soul it burns, within my heart,
you give me life, you become the part.
The part that matters most to me,
you give me your love so beautifully.
Time is running into the blue,
but I dont care, as long as Im with you.

Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment